Jawn was admitted to the Indiana State Bar in October 1981 and has had a general practice of law in Bloomington, Indiana since that time.
In his 39 year career, he has:
- Worked as a prosecutor in Greene and Monroe counties
- Taught Business Law at Ivy Tech Community College
- Worked as a court appointed criminal public defender
- Has represented Court Appointed Special Advocates through the Monroe County CASA Program since 1989
- Served as court appointed guardian ad litem
- Has provided numerous hours of pro bono services through local agencies
- Spoken to community groups about various legal topics
- Served as attorney for Project Peace with local elementary school in Peer Mediation Program
- Volunteered with local schools to participate in mock trials and discuss legal topics
- Serves as local counsel for many other law firms
Jawn's Indiana Supreme Court Number is: 3901-53.
NOTE OF GENERAL DISCLAIMER: No Attorney-Client Relationship is formed as a result of information provided on this Web site. The site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to give specific legal advice.
Jawn J. Bauer, Attorney at Law. Serving Bloomington, Indiana, Monroe County Indiana, Indiana University, and surrounding counties.
www.jawnbauer.com - (812) 334-0600 - 608 W. Third Street, Bloomington, Indiana